Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lily is 3 months

Lily turned 3 months today, so I decided to do her 3 month shots in between the craziness that was my day. It was actually my first real shoot with her, her newborn pictures were actually done by Bella Baby Photography right at the hospital. She did so well and we had so much fun! She is such a sweet little baby. She just talked to me and stared at the big lens in front of her- like she usually does. She gave me a few smiles too. I just love this little girl!












5 comments:

Eileen Day said...

Hi Christina!
These photos are adorable - I love the yellow flower accent. I hope things are going well with your studio, and best of luck to you during the busy season!

Best,
Eileen Day
www.collages.net

Bella Photography Studio said...

Thank you Eileen! Things are great! Thanks so much for your help!

Anonymous said...

Christina,

Absolutely adorable. Your kids look just like you. You truly have an amazing talent with any photos you do. Your kids are blessed to have a mom like you.

Jasmin

Bella Photography Studio said...

Oh thanks so much Jasmin! That's so sweet!!

image clipping said...

Aesthetically marvelous photos! Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
clipping path